*quit spending all that money on worthless things
*quit playing online MMORPGs
*quit starting what I can't finish
*quit replying to text messages from ex-girlfriend
Posted at 03:31 am by cross
It's a copy, so sue me :3
I used to be a pretty good liar too, its a shame how my skills have fallen.
5 annoying questions asked in a relationship:
"How many relationships have you been in before?"
almost felt like Ross from friends on this one
"Whatcha thinking of?"
always have a back up answer on that, always.
"Would you still be my boyfriend if i (insert dump hypothetic situation here) ?"
This one is pretty funny,
"Would you still be my boyfriend if I had no arms?"
"That's unfair! I would still be your girlfriend if you lost both your arms"
"Not true, you would grow sick of me after a week, maybe two tops, and then dump me for a guy with arms."
"Do you think I'm fat?"
Ive been lucky enough never to get this one :3, just don't go out with fat girls (even though they need love too)
"Do you think that girl is hotter than me?"
What I usually do here is I pretend I don't hear the question
until the girl is gone. If its someone sitting on the next table or
something, just pretend you don't know who's she's talking about. Works
Posted at 11:40 pm by cross
5 things i need in this apartment
* a couch. (or at least something to sit in)
* an internet connection. ( i think freeloading on a wireless is illegal, idk)
* a plant. ( I only got a 5 year old plant my 2nd ex bought from ikea and gave me)
* curtains! (yes, people can look right in my bedroom)
Posted at 06:12 am by cross
5 Things I noticed on seeing the new Starwars Episode III: Revenge Of The Sith DVD:
1. Why is there a landing strip on Curoscant for Anakin to crash General Grievous' Ship onto? I've never seen one ship that required a "strip" to land on in the entire Starwars universe.
2. That scene where Anakin is chilling out by himself in the council chamber after Mace goes off to arrest Senator Palpatine and Padme is anxiously pacing her appartment - looks like its from some other (ostensibly 'good') film. The cuts between the two lovers and the stretches of city in dusklight betwixt, Anakin's anguish and Padme's distress, all set to the chilling (and also outstanding) theme, give this scene a resonance all its own. Which stands out more because it isn't just another scene or dialogue sequence from one of the original trilogy, inserted or parodied in the Newer film.
3. Obiwan and Anakin really didn't get much practice in the years between the prequels and the original trilogy. By the time A New Hope comes around - they are less than shadows of their former lightsabre dueling selves.
4. The inside of Bail Organa's star freighter (The Tantive IV) - kitschy, 70's "modernist" chic, shiney plastic curves and modular utility styling. It looks like a thirty year old vision of thirty years in the future - and it might be completely off, but damned if it aint cooler than anything we have now (except for the Power Mac).
5. Lucas has outdone himself with the audio set up of ROTS. There's a scene where Anakin and Palpatine are talking in Palpatine's chambers and they turn away from the camera and the sound actually sounds like it's reverberating off the rear wall. It's harder to hear them - but that's realism for you. I'm using standard 5.1 surround - and it is the most noticably cool effect I've heard in quite some time.
Posted at 04:24 am by Soulslack
While my ex found me online at msn, and popped a hi before I got the chance to block her, this list came to my mind.
Five people Id rather be talking to right now >.>
5. The dude from american Psycho
Jason from friday the 13th
3. Freddy Krueger
the klu klux klan
1. Bob Saget
Posted at 01:33 am by cross
I ended up writing here...I'm sitting in my music class and I shuld have wrote a piano song for children by now... but no.... can't stand playing piano...
1. Angel Eyes
2. Gee Baby, Ain't I Good To You
3. Like Someone In Love
4. Nature Boy
5. One For My Baby(and one more for the road)
Posted at 05:45 pm by Dogg
Five things I dont want to hear when Im lying at the dentist's chair
"This wont hurt... much"
"Let's see, which one shall we use today, hmmmm"
"Is it me or does the air seem light to you?"
"HEY EVERYONE! Take a look at this!"
I got two of them ><
Posted at 07:52 pm by cross
My friends mother woke me up a minute ago
I was dreaming that
* I was bedwetter and I overslept for work. And there were all this doctors gathered all around my futon to examine me.
* I did a theatre show which got good ratings in the paper, I was trying to find the review to show it to my ex's family, but only I couldnt.
and my favorite;
*My ex begging me to take her back
* This time, theres a huge 18 wheeler parking next to us, and being driven by two power lesbians..
* Zombies in my neighborhood, and goverment claiming they have the right to vote..
Posted at 02:40 pm by cross
Top five things to do in the early A.M.
1. Stumble out of a Club.
2. Stumble into my bedroom.
3. Fumble with my partners clothing.
4. Make fireworks and fabulousness.
5. Cook breakfast.
Posted at 10:48 pm by Soulslack
cross » sometimes I wish I was animated
Posted at 10:37 pm by cross